While many of us are with friends and family this holiday season, many are not able to be part of the prayers, carols, and community that makes Christmas such a special time of year. We are filming our Tots and Toddlers service this year for those who are unable to attend a worship service to celebrate the birth of Christ - maybe they are ill, maybe they are deployed for service, or maybe they are working while we celebrate. Whatever the reason, this service will be available online for whoever needs to be part of the joy and love of Christmas. We would love for you to join us to bring YOUR joy and love to the world.
- All are welcomed to join us as we film our Tots and Toddlers Christmas service - you don't have to be a member of St. Michael's or an Episcopalian - just someone who wants to be part of the joy of this special season and share that joy with others.
- Children are invited to be part of the pageant. Children are welcomed to wear a favorite costume (in past years we've had many princesses, a few Black Panthers, a zombie hunter, and a firefighter at the Nativity) or a traditional Christmas pageant costume - shepherds, angels, townspeople, the Magi. Our pageant is truly welcoming and come as you are. And, adults, we welcome you, too! If you'd like to be part of our pageant, join us!
- This service is one of prayers, traditional Christmas Bible readings, favorite Christmas carols, and the pageant. It all takes less than an hour, because we know little ones have things to do and places to be.
- There will be an offering taken, and the offering will be given to area agencies that help make this holiday season special for those most vulnerable in our community.
- After the service, we'll have cocoa and treats in the Parish Hall. All are welcomed.
While we rejoice in our time together during worship and other activities, we know that spiritual life is not confined to our beautiful building. We also gather online, using social media to stay connected.
Contact & Visit
2025 Bellefonte Drive
Lexington, KY 40503
Support Our Ministries
Giving to St. Michael's
© 2022The Episcopal Church of St. Michael the Archangel . All Rights Reserved.